Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Welcome to Stressville...

... Population: Me

So, my final year at university began this week. I already want to curl up in ball and sleep for 8 months. The amount of work that has to be done before CHRISTMAS is crazy! I'll never understand why some people think students are lazy and have it easy.

The thing with me is that I plan out all my work carefully yet I still end up in a last minute stress-hell a week before the deadline. I'm a perfectionist so I'll keep changing and tweaking until the last minute. It's all very stressful.

Anyway, I went into my first class ready to attack the workload. I was going to be productive and get a good head start on everything. But, of course, this is my life we're talking about. Instead I got caught in horrendous rain (hurrah for British Weather!) and I lost the long and hard battle with my umbrella. So I turned up on my first day back looking like the girl from The Ring. Awesome.

Oh, and just make things even better I caught a cold. Meaning that all those plans to get a head start on work completely vanished due to me being bed-bound with a hot water bottle.

Thanks Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment